Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Favourable memories

My last blog was titled "memorable moments" but I think the word memorable is more endearing than the moments I mentioned. Let me do right and give you a couple of my Memorable (Mem"o*ra*ble)Worthy to be remembered; very important or remarkable. moments.Kissing Philipp S. in a tree in one of Berlin's parks. The goodbye party Joey and Noam held for me back in 94. Doing 'Love Letters' with Damon in Lampasas, Tx.Cleaning the chimney with Crystal while working at Barry's coffee shop.Skipping school with Michele and getting a black eye from the jet ski.The nice picnic date on a lake with a guitar. thanks MatzeLiving with Molly and D'Ann. Oh those were good days.An unforgettable evening on top of the outlook roofs at Mt. Bonell. You know who you are.Many many nice cuddle moments with Cyndi.Moving to Creglingen and being totally on my own. Jochen's proposal.Our wedding party.Joey's BirthJoey, Joey, Joey,and let there be many more to come. Of course I could have described them in more length but somehow I want those memories to be -just mine-

No comments: