Monday, July 23, 2007

Don't dream it, li..ive it

Last night I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show for the umptenth time. I must say though that it has been a good 2 years since the last damn it Janet! It was Jochen's first time! It brought back so many memories... my first time was in Berlin at the Waldbühne with a couple 1000 viewers, paperhats and blowhorns were of course dabei. It was around ´92, and about the same time that I got into Queen and Freddie Mercury. Shortly there after we moved to Lampasas, TX and my life was a whirlwind. I was pretty confused and unhappy in Lampasas but you know what always cheered me up... its strange but all I needed was to watch TRPS, we didn't have it on video so I had to rent it every so often. I remember feeling such empathy for Frank N. Furter and when I told Jochen about these feelings last night I couldn't for the life of me explain WHY! I felt like that.
Does any one else have a Rocky memory they want to share? I'd love to hear it.

No comments: